Linux Engineering Team Lead
A financial organisation in London are hiring for a Linux engineering team lead to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be leading the Linux project team who have responsibility over the delivery of Linux projects across the organisation. You will also be required to remain hands on and complete in-depth technical work on the Linux platform.
- Lead the Linux engineering team
- Act as escalation point for all project delivery issues
- Work closely with engineering and architecture teams to ensure that requirements and designs are complete
- Ensure changes made in build phase are moved to the engineering team
- Identify places for automation of processes
- Ensure documentation is delivered to operational support teams
- Heavy experience in Linux operating systems - RHEL
- Experience working in a pre-production environment and pre-production delivery
- Experience in provisioning tools like Satellite, Foreman and Ansible
- Strong scripting and programming (BASH/Perl)
- Experience in man management
If this role looks of interest please apply below or call Leanne 0203 189 4331