Linux Engineer - Financial Services - London
Details: 6 Months, £400 - £500 per day
Key Tech Skills: UNIX, Linux, RedHat (RHEL), SysAdmin, Administrator, Engineer, Design, Support
A leading banking group is looking for a Linux Engineer to join their UNIX department based in the City to help manage their RedHat Linux estate. Working in a BAU Administrator position, you will be providing 2nd & 3rd line support to all their Linux boxes and related tech including satellite management, patching and also configuration of the estate.
- Provision of BAU UNIX Admin across EMEA
- Provision of 2nd/3rd line support alongside architectural roadmaps
- Incident investigation and performance reviews
- Considerable experience working with RedHat at an enterprise level
- Experience working within a highly regulated sector is preferable
- Shell scripting with Bash/Korn
If interested in this role, please apply below or call Ciarán on 0203 189 4352.