Linux Engineer - Financial Services - South London
Key Words: Linux/Unix/RedHat/RHEL/Solaris/AIX/Puppet/Ansible/Jenkins/SVM/Subversion/Finance/Financial Servces/Bash/Perl/Python/Automation/Engineering
A global Investment Management firm is looking for an experienced Linux Engineer to join their Enterprise UNIX Team to provide support across their global team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Linux Engineer who has worked extensively with automation tools to work in a technical environment across a number of platforms.
- Providing technical advice and support to infrastructure and development teams
- Day-to-day support across global production systems
- Contribute to administration of current systems
- Provide advice and documentation to ensure global support
- Core UNIX environments (RHEL/SOLARIS/AIX)
- Experience with Automation Tools (Puppet/Ansible)
- Knowledge and experience with Jenkins or other CI tools
- Background in Financial Services
- Strong scripting skills (BASH/PERL/PYTHON)
This role will be great for a Linux Engineer to increase their knowledge of Financial markets whilst gaining invaluable experience with Automation tools.
If you are an experienced Linux Engineer interested in hearing more about a great role, then apply below, or contact Ciarán on 0203 189 4352, or email