Linux Administrator- Commercial Sector - Germany
Details: €60,000- €70,000 per annum
Key Skills: Linux, Redhat, RHCE, RHCSA, 2nd/3rd line support, BASH, Perl, Apache, Redmine, Nagios, Puppet
The Client is a C&I company in Lenting (Germany) an innovation leader in development and manufacture. With the headcount of 500 employees and sales partners in over 50 countries globally, they specialise in building materials for global clientele.
With their expansion, they are looking to hire an experienced Linux Administrator for the IT team. The role itself would entail an individual with RHCE/ RHCSA certificate to perform system administration of the systems, ensuring that everything runs to the highest standards.
- Design, planning and installation of Linux systems
- Maintain all system back-up and assist in restoring all procedures
- Providing support for the team
- Monitor everyday systems and evaluate of all server resources
- Incident management
- Assist to configure and deploy all virtual machines and install and provide backup to all configuration procedures
- Experience in the administration of Linux system environments
- 2-3rd line support for Linux Systems
- Experience using Web Systems and Load Branching (i.e. Apache, Tomcat etc.)
- Scripting (BASH, Perl etc.)
If you are interested to find out more about the role, please call Hanna on 02031894326.