Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a London based Asset Manager who is looking to hire an Operations Analyst to work in their Direct Lending team. With 6 new fund openings planned this year this is an additional headcount to the team and you will be directly supporting the portfolio managers.
- Preparation of Quarterly NAV's and review of investor capital statements
- Monitoring of hedging and preparation of hedging packs
- Assisting with the year-end audit process
- Monitoring and management of fund liquidity including preparation of fund drawdowns and distribution
- Cash and positions reconciliations
- Management of the quarterly valuation process
- Maintenance of portfolio management systems to ensure that all information is accurate and up to date.
- Liaison with fund administrators and depositaries to ensure that all reporting is completed on a timely basis and providing clear communication to ensure workflows are managed correctly.
- Working with investor relations and business development teams to provide investor and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Fund and Trade compliance
- Management of new investment funding's across multiple funds.
- At least two years' experience working in Fund Accounting or Fund Operations (Part/Qualified Accountants preferred)
- Knowledge of closed ended fund structures or limited partnerships
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelors degree
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, do contact Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment