Are you a recent Law Graduate looking to move into Financial Services in a Legal / Compliance role?
A leading Market Infrastructure organisation with a global presence are looking for a bright, driven, recent Law Graduate to join their growing Regulatory Compliance / Legal function in a broad and challenging role.
You will join a reputable firm in a role spanning two separate teams, where you will:
- Deal with regulatory issues within the market place as and when they arise
- Provide compliance advisory support to numerous internal and external stakeholders
- Work on regulatory change projects, such as advising on the regulatory impact of product developments and newly proposed services
This role offers you an exciting opportunity to start your career in Compliance/Legal with a Global organisation. You will gain an invaluable breadth of knowledge and experience, whilst working in a talented and credible environment with people who want to invest their time into your career development.
- Recent Law Graduate (ideally Masters or LPC)
- Some work experience in a relevant industry
- Experience of dealing with larger listed companies (including internships)
- Some knowledge of FCA handbook and current regulations
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this unique opportunity then please apply to this advert or send a copy of your CV to Katherine Hunter, Compliance Recruitment Consultant or call 0203 854 0000.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.