THE ENERGY COMPANY
This Multinational Energy Company has an excellent reputation and is a market leader in its field. They are looking to grow their Legal team with the hire of a Legal Contracts Analysts. This Energy Company prides itself on having an excellent culture, great work-life balance and offer a real opportunity to develop your career.
You will be responsible for providing legal documentation support which will specifically involve:
- Drafting legal contracts/confirmations.
- Ensuring company business interests are safeguarded by the development, preparation, review, execution and/ or amendment of general terms & conditions and contractual agreements
- Maintaining terms and conditions applicable to the business activity.
- Conduct contract negotiations with third parties.
- Work closely with other legal teams and other internal functions, coordinating the review of contract terms and providing updates on contracts status.
- Developing better processes in line with the company's goals in regards to legal contracts.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Law from an accredited university.
- In-depth understanding of the movement of goods and Incoterms essential
- Experience in commodity trading and/or in contract administration strongly preferred
- Relevant legal, paralegal or contracts law experience would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (legal documentation drafting).
- Highly organised and ability to prioritize workload and deliver against tight deadlines.
- Good at building relationships with strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- Good team player and work ethic.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.