You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market.
The client is looking to hire two individuals and this would be an ideal role for either:
- A recent graduate looking to start their career in financial services or,
- A paralegal / forensic accountant with a couple of years' experience within law & financial investigations
The team is currently a mixture of qualified lawyers, forensic accountants and regulatory professionals.
Your responsibilities would include conducting investigations and using legal skills to advance cases to come to clear outcomes.
You be in involved in conducting research and analysis whilst working with the wider team. You will be responsible for drafting information, investigating any complaints and gathering evidence.
You must have a keen desire to work for a major global organisation within an investigatory, legal & compliance role.
- Must have a law, economics or financial services related degree
- Must have previous legal, regulatory or forensic accounting work experience
- Drafting and strong written experience is key
- Confident and articulate with excellent organisational skills
- An interest in financial services and someone who is highly motivated to join a regulatory team is essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.