Legal and Compliance Engagement Manager - Financial Services - London
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Working within the Payments Technology Change team, the aim of the programme is to deliver an improved Corporate Banking system for their corporate client base located in Europe, creating a consistent client experience across all geographies. You will own the Global liaison for all Legal and Compliance issues for the Programme, consequently having to develop strong relationships with senior stakeholders within various departments (Product, Legal, Compliance, Audit and NAPA areas).
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Establish and maintain high level relationships between various departments within the programme
- Work across these functions to define their Target Operating Models
- The ability to demonstrate working collaboratively with people on projects across various department
- Experience of working within a Legal or Compliance function
- Work closely with regulatory change team - understand the impacts/changes this programme with have
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a significantly influential team within a market leading organisation.