Learning and Development Lead, Executive & Leadership Support - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £1,100
A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
This role is for a Learning and Development Lead to play an integral role in the development of senior staff within the organisation. The successful candidate will deliver a more structured framework for senior development that is to be implemented across the business.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience working in large financial services and/or technology organisations.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form strong business relationships and influence with C level staff.
- Coaching and Assessment/Development tool qualifications would be beneficial.
- Drive performance management of the senior leadership population by assessing performance.
- Achieve a collective and consistent approach to senior performance management.
- Work with the Talent Development team to ensure that processes and reports meet business needs.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you would like to have a chat about this role then please email