Lead User Interface (UI) Designer - Financial Services - London
Key words: User Interface, Graphic Design, Data Visualisation, Analytics, Data, Product
A large financial organisation is looking to hire a Lead UI Designer to work with the Product team. Responsible for creating an engaging new design for the analytics product line and providing data visualisation expertise.
- Establish product wide stylesheets ensuring consistent branding and user experience thought out the product line
- Work with the product team to create prototypes and deliver analytics solutions through iterative client workshops
- Support core UI design process with excellent input into stylesheets, user experience and product consistency
- Demonstrable experience as a UI Designer working on data visualisation and reporting tool projects
- Experience analysing business requirements and create tailored data visualisation artefacts using generic analytics tools
- Exposure to the financial services, with focus on capital markets, trading and compliance
- Basic understanding of Tableau, Business Objects, Cognos or equivalent analytical tool set
If you are looking for an exciting but challenging role within an expanding financial services team, this role is fantastic for you. Please apply directly or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.