Lead Software Developer in Test - Financial Services - London - £70,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a Lead Software Developer in Test to join their growing team going through an agile implementation programme.
- To perform Quality Assurance and thus assist in the delivery of key initiatives.
- Build and maintain test automation frameworks, supporting continuous delivery.
- Advocate and advise on BDD process adoption and refinement, including effective definition of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Liaison with Development, Scrum Master's and the Business frequency.
- Understand the overall business outcomes of the system and not just the specification
- Adapt to different projects with an ability to integrate within different Scrum teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in QA, Development, Architecture, as well as BA's and Business Users. Will be expected to integrate into Scrum teams.
- Experience of Software quality processes within a QA Team.
- Good 3GL skills (C/C++/Java etc).
- Ability SQL skills to write and execute queries.
- Unix experience.
- Experience of Agile testing methodologies.
- Experience in creating Gherkin TDD/BDD test cases.
- Experience of functional and non-functional testing (Jmeter, other Performance tooling).
- Financial experience, especially Equities, Fixed Income, or Indexing is high desirable.
This is a very exciting opportunity for skilled and effective Software Developer in Test looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.