Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Lead Credit Risk Strategy Analyst and a Credit Risk Analyst for a Challenger Bank in London.
Joining the Credit Risk function, the people hired will be responsible for developing and implementing credit risk strategies and participating in deal evaluation. This is a data centric role where you will be using Python and SQL in order to develop new methodologies, focusing on consumer credit portfolios.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced, data heavy FinTech environment with vast growth plans.
- Development and maintenance of credit risk strategies across the customer life-cycle, implementing these into the underwriting systems
- Maintenance and development of value models
- Analysis of essential strategic issues in order to continually drive profitability as well as customer benefits
- Data mining using SQL or Python (internal and external data)
- Statistical modelling and logistical regression or decision tree modelling
- Production of analytical reports in order to assess risk and commercial performance
- Identification of unexpected trends and through
- Strategy implementation and change
- Liaising with numerous internal and external partners and other teams
- Development, maintenance and analysis of impairment calculation methodologies (PD, EAD, LGD)
- Integration of customer insights into decision making
- Provision of analytics and data to drive decision making and deliver successful outcomes
Essential Key Skills
- Excellent retail/ consumer credit risk experience
- Python and SQL (or similar) and a knowledge of data mining tools is required
- Experience interpreting models and data with a focus on credit risk
- Strategic and entrepreneurial approach- hands on experience
- Forward thinking with a focus on delivery and a desire to challenge traditional methods
- Problem solving and analytical mind set