Lead Cyber Security Analyst - Malware - Manchester - Up to 65k per annum
Technical Skills: GREM / GCFA/ GCIH, Cyber.
Company: This is a global investment bank working within transatlantic consumer, business and investment products.
Role: To improve the Cyber Response function by performing the analysis of and understanding the impact on the business from malware attacks.
- Escalates to management regarding the impact on the business caused by destruction, alteration or denial of access to company records
- Perform in depth analysis of malware
- Establish and deliver malware focused cyber response methods, tools and processes
- Lead initiatives in response leveraging experience in doing so previously.
- Understanding of the technology platforms which can automate the detection and remediation of malware security incidents
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements of performing incident response
- Leads initiatives in the delivery of information security and privacy response services
- Responsible for the management of events, escalation response and post review.
- Executing controls to detect and prevent attackers from infiltrating company records
- GREM / GCFA / GCIH
- Cyber incident response
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.