Job Title: Lead SAS Developer
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: City of London
Industry: Financial Services
A Tier 1 Global Bank is looking to recruit a strong Data Strategy Analyst and SAS developer to join the Risk Analytics function.
Working within the Risk Analytics function, this person will focus on developing the data framework across the department. They will be working on numerous projects, proposing innovative insights in order to drive the team forward; this will begin with supporting the implementation of 1FRS 9 models. The person filling this role will be expected to ensure that the end to end processes are based on accurate data and are structured accordingly. The team is high profile and will require the Lead SAS Developer to take ownership of the data strategy for numerous projects, reporting to stakeholders across the business.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Understanding how an end to end data strategy is built.
- A strong enthusiasm for data quality, data warehousing, data modelling or data exploration.
- Analysing and recommending how best to manipulate and use the data.
- Ability to take the lead in interactions with teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent SAS skills. Experience with SAS DI and/or ERL tools.
- Proposing original solutions to senior stakeholders in order to drive improvement.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Precision and attention to detail.
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a Tier 1 Global bank in a central location with a competitive salary and remuneration package.
If you are interested in discussing this new opportunity in more detail please feel free to contact me on 0203 854 0003 or drop me an email.