A global banking group is currently recruiting for a Lead Regulatory Reporting Developer. The successful hire will work closely with the Regulatory Reporting team to help deliver liquidity management reports.
This role requires a highly skilled and experienced database developer with experience using advanced database features to help deliver stress and regulatory reporting on the banks trading portfolio.
- Design, implement, and maintain high performance software solutions.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts helping to define the solution along with ensuring technical requirements have been incorporated into Functional Design Documents.
- Develop efficient ETL routines using stored procedures and external tables to load the bank's cashflows
- Aggregate large datasets [<10m] into views to help the computation of various stress scenarios
- Work on a regulatory reporting application (Moody's Risk Authority) and use some out of the box framework extensions using XML to build interactive screens
- Build batch processes using schedule software such as Control-M or DBMS_SCHEDULER
- Help define test strategy and undertake unit and systems integration testing
- Assist UAT testing and helping the userbase to complete their tests and provide any summary or management KPI's
- Test functionality using Moody's RAY software and Control-M ensuring due diligence has been carried out prior to engaging user acceptance testing
The ideal candidate will;
- Have a strong understanding of database languages including SQL*Plus & PL/SQL
- Be experienced with working on regulatory reporting systems within a Financial institution and possess experience working with FSA047/FSA048/LCR/PRA110
- Have strong experience working with interfaces and have a good appreciation of ETL techniques and reporting technologies
- Be confident with the project life cycle, project discipline, project governance and reporting
- A bonus would be having prior experience working with Moody's Risk Authority (RAY) or Fermat