I am currently hiring for a Lead Network Projects Engineer to join a financial client of mine here in London. The role involves being a critical part of the Global Network Team.
The Network Engineer will be mainly focused on the delivery of Network Projects, enhancements and support of Global LAN and WAN environments.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the delivery of technical solutions for recurring technical issues
- Provide escalated support and troubleshooting to ensure availability of the network
- Provide on call support for projects
- Be responsible for the project handovers to Network Operations teams
- Responsible for the planning, implementation and reporting on a sustained program of continuous improvement
- Strong experience in Networks Design and Project Delivery
- F5 experience
- Juniper or Cisco experience
- CCIE or JNCIE
- CCNA or CCNP certified
- Experience within a Financial Organisation
- Strong Project Management and planning skills
- Prince 2 Knowledge
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4331 or email me on
Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.