Lead Java Developer - Finance - London - Up to £85,000
A leading financial services institution is looking for a Lead Java Developer. You will be joining and organisation with a strong presence in the European financial markets and a rapidly growing presence in the North American and Asian Markets.
- As a Lead Developer in the development team you will have the key responsibility in developing and supporting systems required for strategic business growth.
- Provide leadership, technical expertise, ownership and responsibilities in end to end IT project delivery and 3rd line support.
- Degree qualified in a science or IT based discipline.
- Strong background in core java and server based development.
- Experience in real-time low-latency development with Java.
- Experience with optimisation of Java for high performance, caching techniques and JVM garbage collection tuning.
- Experience in working on AWS PAAS would be desirable.
- Good experience in database development in ASE or SQL Server with strong SQL essential.
- Strong Linux knowledge and scripting skills preferred.
- Experience with high volumes of real-time data (e.g. market data feeds) preferred.
- Familiarity with Real time systems solutions.
- Financial markets experience.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Lead Java Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.