Lead Java Developer - Finance - London
A global Investment bank are looking to hire a Lead Java Developer to work within their Finance department.
- Analyse business requirements, design and implement solutions and develop software components as defined by the development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ensure the applications we build are feature rich and maintainable in a resilient and supportable manor.
- Maintain and improve our culture of collaborative software delivery
- Unit and integration test components for integration into larger subsystems
- Support your peers in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems in short notice.
- Make sure that produced code is secure, stable and operational
- Collaborate and influence global dispersed IT and business teams
- Large-scale enterprise, object-oriented design experience.
- Experience with distributed computing patterns and n tier applications
- Investment banking experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- Experience influencing and managing remote staff.
- A keen interest in financial markets