Lead HR Strategy Analyst required as part of global data transformation programme within Tier 1 Banking. This role sits within one of the most high profile teams in the department with real scope to affect the analytics of the group moving forward. This role will be building upon the hypothesis and strategy set by team leads - building predictive models to forecast and provide insight.
- Ability to define and implement a data insight strategy - fully engaging all avenues where possible.
- Experience in establishing capabilities for pattern recognition and strategy for delivery.
- Creation of models to accurately forecast using a breadth of historical data; accounting for seasonality and market intelligence.
- Using concepts to explain important questions for the department; quality of hires, seasonality, adaptability, churn, demand etc.
- Oversight of the design and development of a range of integrated solutions.
- Acting as SME across research and development based projects to provide expert advice and identification of new opportunity.
- Knowledge of statistical tools and concepts along with an analytical mind set.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead one of the first advanced analytics transformations and teams within this department and to build out a fit-to-purpose function. This will give the successful candidate exposure group wide.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail please get in touch.