Senior Data Scientist Manager - Financial Services - London
Twenty Recruitment are working with a leading financial services client who require a senior data scientist to manage a team. Using advanced data science techniques, you will be involved in developing new insights from data assets. Additionally, you will be responsible for understanding current business problems and actively showing how they can be resolved using data led solutions.
- Selecting and developing innovative solutions to complex data related problems.
- Be involved in applying and showcasing techniques to stakeholders, implementing them to the final solution.
- Working in an agile project environment in a cross functional team.
- Actively support junior members of a team with technical delivery.
- Strong experience in a leadership role.
- Proven experience using data scientist techniques, such as the implementation of machine learning, multi-variant analysis techniques and artificial intelligence.
- Experience using Python, R, SAS and SQL.
- Capacity to simultaneously manage a portfolio of technically complex opportunities.