Lead Data Scientist
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Data Scientist to join an exciting financial services client where you will lead the advanced data science capability. In addition, you will identify and develop new growth opportunities to generate insight that shapes and informs key strategic and business decisions.
- Help provide insight into existing priorities and to surface opportunities to build data science driven products
- Deploy machine learning to uncover patterns in large scale data sets to identify opportunities and convert into large scale growth opportunities
- Perform data mining using best practice and state-of-the-art methods
- Build and optimise a data and computational infrastructure that can handle batch large scale analytics, real time streaming analytics and perform machine learning, training and prediction to serve hundreds of millions of users
- Ensure all data analytics and designs are communicated in a business related manner, ensuring a constant link between how data inputs and outputs affect business strategy and outcomes
- Excellent understand of machine learning techniques
- Solid hands on experience with Python or R
- Leading end to end Data Science solutions
- Hands on experience in natural language processing and strong foundations in Deep Learning techniques like computer vision, speech to text. Using libraries such as Tensorflow, Caffe and Theano
- Experience with Hadoop + Spark
If you're a Lead Data Scientist with a proven track record of delivering solutions and you're looking for an opportunity to grow a team the please get in touch!