Twenty financial services are currently working with a leading bank in London who are looking for a Lead Data Scientist. In this position you'll be working with deep statistical analysis and unsupervised machine learning methods. You'll be working day-to-day with internal and external stakeholders.
- Apply statistical and advanced analytical techniques to optimise and improve business performance for specific and complex business problems.
- Manage a small team of Data Scientists - includes team/people management responsibilities
- Responsible for defining and delivering a Data Science Roadmap
- Leverage existing and new analytical techniques to provide new insights into business performance issues and recommend changes to improve profitability.
The Data Scientist will have experience;
- Working on extremely large datasets
- Strong experience in Python and Machine Learning libraries
- Experience with Data Visualisation, ideally Tableau
- Ability to present highly technical information to a non-technical audience
- MSc/ PhD in Statistics, Machine learning or similar
If you're a data scientist with excellent technical skills and a desire to help define and deliver data science roadmap then please send your CV ASAP!