Lead Data Scientist with expertise across analytics and machine learning required for ambitious expansion within the core Cyber Security team for a Tier 1 Bank. This role is part of a programme to improve the efficiency around accessing necessary information and analytics to protect the organisation from both internal and external threats.
- Leading a team of highly skilled Data Scientists and Engineers to productionise machine learning models within a Big Data Environment.
- Leveraging different data sources and providing an assessment of quality control to Spark code and R and python scripts.
- Resolve problems with real-time processes.
- Develop and maintain the existing technology stack in line with requirement and skill sets within the team.
- Achieve better processes around operational efficiency's and key financial risk indicators.
- Expert knowledge of Analytical tools and techniques including R, SAS and Python.
- Experience in leading teams of Data Experts.
- PhD in Machine Learning/Data Science/AI or an associated field.
- Expert in the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Technical Strengths: Python, Java, SAS, R, Spark, YARN, Hadoop.
The successful Lead Data Scientist will be an imperative part of this team in providing expertise and business acumen within the department. This is a fantastic time join whilst the investment within this field is ever increasing. If you would like to discuss this opportunity or any other please get in touch.