Lead Data Scientist required for Tier 1 Bank in London to work on projects within Fraud for the retail banking side of the business. The successful Lead Data Scientist will join a newly created niche team focused on creating new deep learning algorithms and products from scratch - the ambition being to individually patent these. This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of applying these techniques and will give the successful Data Scientist exposure across a large scale of systems as well as managing and growing out a team of experts.
- Expertise in Deep Learning within one or more of the following areas; deep reinforcement learning, unsupervised learning, generative models, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision, Recurrent neural networks, sequence learning, human-computer interaction etc.
- Experience in managing a small team of Data Scientists.
- Experience in designing neural network architectures, training, evaluating and refining the associated models.
- Experience in working at a strategic level with a business to incorporate strategic goals and priorities to achieve the greatest effect and return on investment.
- Educated to PhD level in a highly quantitative discipline.
Technical Skills Required;
- Python focused Data Science skill set.
- Extensive knowledge of Deep Learning libraries including Tensorflow and Keras.
- Extensive knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Preferred knowledge of Java AND/OR Scala.
Please reach out to hear more about this opportunity or other roles within the Data Science Space.