Lead Cyber Security Analyst - Hunting - Manchester - Up to 80k per annum
Technical Skills: GREM / GCFA/ GCIH, Cyber.
Company: This is a global investment bank working within transatlantic consumer, business and investment products.
Role: To improve the Cyber Response function by performing the analysis of and understanding the impact on the business from malware attacks. Establish hunting mechanisms to limit cyber attackers activity.
- Escalates to management regarding the impact on the business caused by destruction, alteration or denial of access to company records
- Perform in depth analysis of malware
- Responsible for the management of events, including notification, escalation response and post incident review.
- Performs hunting activities to detect the presence of adversaries within the environment.
- Defines hunting activity utilising provided intelligence to ensure the protection of the most valuable environments.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory requirements of performing incident response functions on a global basis.
- Good knowledge of the latest techniques involved in detecting malware intrusions, performing host / memory forensics and understanding the extent of an incident by log and artefact analysis.
- Responsible for the management of events, escalation response and post review.
- Executing controls to detect and prevent attackers from infiltrating company records
- GREM / GCFA / GCIH
- Cyber incident response
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on