You will join a well-established major Banking Group who offer great career progression and broad exposure to Retail Banking. You will help to monitor and develop the Collection & Recoveries Credit Risk strategies for the Risk team.
Responsibilities may include:
- Implement best practices in credit risk analytics to support the Credit Risk Strategies.
- Support all elements of end-to-end Collections and Recoveries processes.
- Maintain an adequate Governance and Risk oversight framework.
- Identify and report any type of arising risks to the Head of the department.
- Ensure appropriate MI reports for adequate control of the portfolio performance.
- Over 2 years experience working within the Credit space.
- Analytical thinker able to devise best solutions to solve complex issues while being able to think outside the box to come up with innovative ideas.
- Demonstrated understanding of regulations & governance related to the Retail Credit Risk environment.
- Solid command of Excel and SAS/SQL.
- Post-graduate qualifications are preferred.