Lead C# Developer (Front Office Equities) - Investment Bank, London
A lead C# developer position at an Investment Bank in the front office equities IT team. This has been identified as a business critical hire within the front office function.
You will join a tight knit team who are responsible for complex programming on the core equities platforms. Expertise in back end C# programming is essential alongside experience with C++ based systems. The team sit on the trade floor, you will be responsible for interacting directly with the traders, wider business users and key stakeholder engagement.
This is a senior opportunity, being a technical leader, working with the business heads to ensure projects are delivered on time and designing the architectur of the systems for future project work in the equities space.
- Expertise in back end C# programming with experience in C++.
- Highly experienced in front office environments, regular communication with business users including traders
- Large scale, real-time distributed systems
- Proven leadership capabilities in challenging environments
- Architecture patterns and design
- Knowledge of swaps, or prior experience in a related area
- Using SQL, preferably MS SQL Server