Lead C# Developer - Commodities Trading - London - Permanent
A Major Commodities Trading Firm is seeking a C# Developer to join their London team which is responsible for supporting the firms global oil trading business. You'll be responsible for all internal software integrating and customising of the third-party systems that are essential to the business, as well as for the line management of the development team. This is a global oil trading firm which has grown by 180 people in the last 12 months and now operates globally out of ports in Houston, Singapore and Rotterdam.
- Lead the in-house development team
- Take ownership of the in-house order capture and logistics software, both from a technical and a planning perspective
- Be a trusted voice when working with the CTO and DBA to design and implement any new systems, services, integration that are needed
- Lead the integration and customisation of third party line-of-business applications (e.g. ETRM, ERP, Treasury systems)
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years C# experience
- Good knowledge of OO concepts and design patterns / principles
- Experience with .NET UI frameworks e.g. WinForms, WPF
- Experience working with SQL databases, ideally SQL Server and T-SQL
- Previous team leadership and/or business interaction experience would be a strong bonus
- Knowledge of F# (or other functional programming language) would be nice to have
Please do call or drop me an email if of interest at or 02031894298.