Lead Business Analyst – Financial Services Firm- London
An established global financial information group based in London are currently looking for a Lead Business Analyst to come in join their highly experience cross-divisional team, to help with a new Index Platform build.
This position is paying up to £90,000 per annum amongst other benefits.
- Support the product owners and engage with stakeholders to translate objectives into business requirements.
- Liaising with business managers, project management and technology delivery teams.
- Document function designs and augment requirement descriptions.
- Support reviews of project data for quality purposes.
- Assist with the facilitation of team and stakeholder engagements
- Contribute to project stakeholder identification and communication planning.
- Outstanding written and oral communication as well as interpersonal skills; can carry technical knowledge into business strategy.
- In-depth working experience with Agile and Scrum, particularly large-scale Agile environments.
- Ability to communicate with both business users and developers, acting as the communication bridge
- Proficiency in creating business process flows
- Strong documentation skills: able to convey different concepts effectively in documents.
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of Exchange Traded Funds, Index/benchmarked products and/or how indices and ETF data & analytics are used by financial institutions.