Twenty Financial Services; on behalf of a tier 1 investment bank based in Canary Wharf, are currently looking for candidates to join the regulatory consolidations team and both Analyst and AVP level.
The Large Exposures reporting teams main responsibility is the production of daily, monthly and quarterly information to both internal management and external regulatory bodies. The role is required to ensure delivery management information (MI) and mandatory external regulatory reporting on a timely basis.
The main accountabilites of the role include;
- Production of daily, monthly and quarterly reporting and the supporting underlying detail to facilitate the business in managing Large Exposures
- Ensuring the appropriate control framework is in place to deliver accurate and timely external and internal reporting information
- Assessing the impact of regulatory changes in the Large Exposures Reporting space
- Support any new mandatory regulatory requirements
- Preparation of any other required regulatory information for the Bank
- Raising issues to senior Management
- Always striving to maintain a solid controls focus
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Qualified or Part Qualified Accountants (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) are preferred
- Good accounting knowledge and controls experience
- Experience of group regulatory or statutory reporting in a financial organisation
- Awareness of types and use of financial instruments
- Awareness of the CRDIV reporting framework
Please apply for more information and I will be in touch ASAP.