Twenty Recruitment GmbH are recruiting for a leading European commerce business to join their offices in Switzerland as a 2nd Level Application Support Manager. This company is undergoing exciting growth and technology projects across Europe and place a large emphasis on providing excellent levels of customer service. They operate with the highest levels of integrity and have successfully built a strong team & collaborative culture. This business has a strong track record in personal & career development for every employee, so this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and help define the future of the company.
You will begin working with the IT project function to learn more about the business, technology and current transformation projects. After 6 months, the role will join the infrastructure and application support team.
This job will involve working with an international team across Europe so strong communication skills are essential.
This is a hands-on position where you will provide 2nd line Application Support across the business. Responsibilities may also include:
- Support the L1 support team across Europe with L2 Application Support
- Organise the structure behind continuous improvement to help to support tools and processes, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions
- Be the key point of contact for escalations and suppliers. Ensure corrective measures are taken and feedback is given to ensure the process is optimal
- Manage the IT supplier performance on a regular basis
- Resolution of application and technical problems, support complicated IT incidents and raise tickets
- Effective communication of system and application outages to end users
- Act as an interface between IT stakeholders, the business and suppliers across the company to ensure smooth collaboration
- Previous experience as an Application Support Manager is essential
- Written and spoken fluency in English is essential. Additional language skills in German and/or French are highly beneficial
- SQL and DBServer experience is essential
- Previous experience with Azure and experience with migration to Microsoft Cloud Solutions is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI is advantageous
Candidates must have the right to work in Switzerland.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment GmbH.