KYC Quality Assurance & Control Manager - Investment Bank - New York, NY - to $160,000 + Bonus
Our client, a prominent investment bank in New York, is seeking a VP level KYC QA/QC Manager to manage the Quality Assurance (QA) program in the US. This is an essential position for the AML Compliance team where you will be reporting directly to the US Head of AML/KYC.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A thorough understanding of KYC processes.
- Experience developing a Quality Assurance/Quality Control program and overseeing the implementation of key initiatives and control reporting.
- A comprehensive understanding of commercial banking and broker dealer products and services.
- ACAMS certification and a legal background as a plus.
- Experience managing teams.
This is a high visibility role that will foster relationships across the business globally. You will need to demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills while interacting among the organization as a business partner. A highly competitive package is on offer which will be commensurate with industry experience.
For more information, and a discussion in confidence, please email or call Kendall Hughes at +1 646-766-1226.