An international Investment Banking Group is actively seeking a KYC Onboarding team lead.
- Manage the client on-boarding process and support the team with collecting, assessing and maintaining relevant data
- Oversee the client periodic review process with risk based prioritisation.
- Ensure that the business has adequate controls in place to mitigate the risk to money laundering, bribery and corruption
- Sign off each new counterparty and ensure proper documentation evidence of KYC is obtained at the outset of the relationships.
- Review policies and procedures to ensure that they comply with relevant rules and best practice on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare the annual AML Risk Assessment and Tax Evasion Risk Assessment.
- Produce Management Information for the MLRO, other members of senior management and relevant committees of the firm demonstrating the main activities of the team and highlighting any material risks.
- Experience of managing a KYC team or function.
- Knowledge of KYC and wider Financial Crime processes and controls.
- Experience of managing projects, especially implementation new KYC systems, policies or procedures.