A global Investment Banking Group is seeking an experienced KYC Onboarding professional to manage their CDD, ABC, Sanctions, Adverse Media and Suitability Assessments for new and existing clients.
This is a Front Office based role, the successful hire will need to have strong stakeholder management skills to develop effective working relationships. Given the potential expansion in the near future this role may lead to line management responsibility for 2 people.
- Ensure that thorough Due Diligence is conducted effectively and efficiently in line with the relevant regulatory requirements
- Conduct and maintain accurate records of client categorisation and suitability assessments. Ensure that the products/services that we are providing to the customer are suitable, appropriate and in line with the requirements of MiFiD, EMIR and the Dodd Frank Act.
- Ensure that periodic "Know you Customer" due diligence reviews are completed within the prescribed review cycle in order to comply with the Bank's AML policy and regulatory requirements
- Conduct Quality Assurance reviews of Customer Due Diligence files completed within the team, ensuring that the cases have been completed accurately and in line with all requirements.
- Support senior management in producing relevant reports to key counterparties, identifying and resolving Anti Money Laundering issues
- Degree Level and relevant industry experience
- Awareness of UK & European AntiMoney Laundering regulations
- Relevant qualifications in Anti Money Laundering, fraud and bribery or Financial Crime
- Knowledge of various complex corporate structures such as Large Corporates, SPVS, Hedge Funds, Trusts, Funds
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to key senior stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail is essential