A fast growing global investment banking group is actively seeking an experienced KYC Onboarding Analyst to sit within their busy front office team.
- Conduct due diligence reviews on new and existing clients in line with the firms identification program
- Track and report progress of each onboarding client
- Ensure Anti-Money laundering and Financial Crime requirements are documented
- Help SME/QA ensure procedures remain compliant with regulations
- Improve and increase efficiency on due diligence process
- Onboard complex entities such as SPVs, Hedge Funds and Trusts
- Complex end to end KYC and onboarding experience within a similar organisation.
- Experience using screening tools such as WorldCheck, and Lexis - Nexis.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent communication with all stakeholders.
- Sound and up to date knowledge of Anti Money laundering and Financial Crime regulations and standards.
- Language skills are beneficial such as French, German, and Spanish.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Erin Markcoons at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy