Our company, a highly reputable Real Estate agency, are looking for a KYC/AML Analyst to join their growing team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Conduct new client onboarding and assist the business in obtaining updated KYC information & documentation
- Ensuring all KYC/AML checks are undertaken in accordance to regulations and internal policies
- Identifying all PEPs for KYC and risk management controls
- Ensuring all KYC/AML information is accurately recorded and CRM systems are kept up-to-date
- Completing KYC reviews
- End to end experience with a range of complex entities including but not limited to Trusts, SPVs, Funds and Large Corporates
- Experience obtaining KYC documentation for clients based across a range of High Risk Jurisdiction
- Working with the compliance team to investigate any sanction reports
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience within a Financial Crime KYC function, preferably within Real Estate or Financial Services
- Experience covering the whole end-to-end KYC process
- Understanding and experience of wider financial crime including AML, PEPs, and Sanctions
- Knowledge of UK and EU laws and regulations including JMLSG
- Organised and able to communicate effectively
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.