You will join a highly reputable global financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. This firm offers a rewarding and challenging working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. This is an AVP level role and you will be joining a small team enabling you to have broad responsibility.
Our client is looking for a KYC AVP to join a small team covering the end to end KYC process.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Conduct new client onboarding and assist the business in obtaining updated KYC information & documentation
- Ensuring all KYC/AML checks are undertaken in accordance to regulations
- Identifying all PEPs for KYC and risk management controls
- Ensuring all KYC/AML information is accurately recorded
- Completing KYC reviews and ensuring all files are up-to-date
- Developing and delivering KYC training to new joiners and existing staff
- A minimum of 4 years+ experience within a Financial Crime KYC function within financial services
- Experience covering the whole end-to-end KYC process
- Understanding and experience of wider financial crime including AML, PEPs, and Sanctions
- Knowledge of UK and EU laws and regulations including JMLSG
- Organised and able to communicate effectively
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.