EnergyTech – Kotlin Developers
An award winning, rapidly growing renewable energy company is looking for experienced software developers to join their engineering function. Are you an experienced Back-end Developer who wants to work in a high performing and growing multi-disciplinary team? If you’d like to work with a heterogeneous tech stack which includes Ruby on Rails, Python and NodeJs then look no further! They are moving our platform to a micro services architecture using Kotlin, Kubernetes and Google Cloud, with the objective of having a more performant, scalable and flexible system.
We need someone who has a clear understanding of software engineering practices and agile development applied to back-end development. Someone who has experience with different technologies and is able to quickly learn and adapt to new ones. Someone who can help in technical decisions but that genuinely enjoy constructive technical debates.
The successful candidate will help the team to continuously deliver new products using development best practices.
Will work with a multidisciplinary agile team formed by Back-end Developers, Front-end Developers, Product Owners, QA testers and Tech Lead.
- Professional experience writing micro service with Kotlin or at least with Java.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering practices in particular applied to backend, infrastructure and deployment in the cloud.
- Some experience with at least 2 of the following languages (Java, Kotlin Ruby, Python, NodeJs, C++, Go)
- Experience or desire to work in a fast pace environment, with a growing number of cross functional teams
- GIT versioning
- Automated tests
- Collaborative, able to mentor less experienced developers
- Kotlin or Java
- Experience with transitioning from monolithic to micro service