A Global Financial Organisation are looking to hire a Technical Advisor to join their Client Technology Services team for a 6 month FTC here in London.
This role is responsible for providing technical and functional support to clients throughout the on-boarding process. You will also be required to work with Technical Account Managers to support with client readiness.
Overtime you will gain the opportunity to take on responsibility for a small number of accounts so this position would suit a candidate from a technical IT Support or IT Operations background who is looking to progress their career into a Technical Advisor position.
- Provide functional support and technical advice to customers during the on-boarding process
- Assist with Technical Account Managers
- Provide functional support for all functional queries
- Ensure all clients are set up and configured in the correct way
- Assist TAMs with the production of technical documentation
- Develop strong client relationships
- Attend face to face client meetings when needed
- Strong technical knowledge of IT Systems and networks
- Strong knowledge of FIX
- Knowledge of SQL and UNIX
- A good understanding of Equities and Derivatives
- Proven customer service skills
- Previous financial service experience
If this role is of interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0203 189 4331 or email
Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.