A highly reputable Commodity Brokerage firm has recently begun their search for a Settlements and Reconciliations Analyst.
This candidate will maintain the quality and consistency of the structure for processing and settling of Equity and CFD business.
- Collecting confirmations and statements from Custodians and Brokers
- Ensuring receipt of tickets from the trading desks on an intra-day basis
- Inputting of daily trading tickets on to the GMI system
- Produce reports from systems based on input and outstanding settlement
- Input trades into market Clearing systems Crest and Euroclear etc.
- Equity/CFD product set up and pricing
- At least 1 years experience within a settlements or reconciliations environment
- CFDs/cash equity experience would be beneficial
- High attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office (Excel skills)