Junior Project Manager - Corporate Bank - London
This is an initial 6-Month contract paying up to £450 p/d Inside IR35.
Twenty have partnered with a Corporate Bank in London that are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their Change function.
- Support the client-facing project
- Work with the Lead Project Manager to help implement Loan IQ
- All aspects of Project Management Planning and Administration for project delivery such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, all the aspects of the project.
- Maintaining and tracking a detailed Project Plan within the Business Transfer Plan document, including establishing project timelines
- Designing a project plan bridging technical and regulatory functions
- Co-ordinate with technical, business, system integrator, & vendor teams to ensure product transitions in each market are within schedule
- Previous Project Management experience
- Previous experience with loans
- Front to back understanding of IB operating model
- Implementation of strategic projects
- Previous stakeholder management to derive clear and tangible outcomes
- Previous exposure to, technical or software projects is ideal