Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Junior Portfolio Risk Analyst for a leading Asset Management Firm based in London.
Working across all asset classes, this person will be tasked with the risk reporting and analysis.
They will be involved in streamlining processes and regulatory reporting, as well as over time, interacting with the front office.
- Daily regulatory reporting (Aladdin/ Factset) including changes to data and production
- Contribute to the front office reporting cycle
- Continuous involvement and delivery of crucial Investment Risk projects
- Working closely with the IT department in the development of reporting; identification of where automation is possible
- Assist with Fund Manager queries; development of effective relationships with Fund Managers and the front office
- Degree in a quantitative discipline
- CFA / FRM qualification is preferred
- Experience in a portfolio/ investment risk analysis position within an asset management
- Experience within equity / fixed income assets is essential
- Extensive knowledge of risk models
- Experience using Factset/ Aladdin or a similar engine is desired
- Ability to quickly understand and utilise risk software packages.
- Knowledge of Excel / Access VBA