Junior PMO Regulatory Change - Investment Management - London
An investment management company with offices worldwide specialising in providing strategies and delivering high returns for their clients within emerging market equities and convertible bonds. This company boasts an impressive £10 billion + assets under management and is continuing to grow year upon year.
In this position you will be responsible for tracking, monitoring, reporting and administering a number of work streams within the change management space of this organisation. Within this role you will be required to provide support to the Project Manager within the MiFID II programme ensuring that all work streams are running in line with the respective project timescales and plans.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Responsible for providing support to ensure the efficient flow of project activity within the MiFID II work stream, providing senior management with suitable MIS and updates.
- Attending workshops, taking relevant notes and assembling them into progress updates and reports as well as chasing action points.
- Building strong relationships across the business with the ability to articulate requirements particularly between the business teams and IT.
- Previous projects experience with an understanding of the various stages of project documentation.
- Multi-asset experience with an understanding of the full trade life cycle.
- 3+ year's experience within an Asset Management environment
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to gain exposure to MiFID II within a reputable Investment Management firm. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.