Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a boutique Commodities Brokerage based in the West End who are seeking a junior operations analyst to join the team.
This role will be assisting with the day-to-day operations including trade processing, counter-party credit management, credit control, invoicing and implementation and testing of system changes. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wants a way in to the financial services and is prepared to work hard to achieve that.
- Processing of transactions including issuing of confirmations, recaps, invoices and registration of trades with exchanges and clearing houses
- Maintenance of customer credit details
- Testing of internal systems
- Testing of business recovery plans
- Liaison with customers and suppliers
- Credit control
- High attention to detail
- Interest in the financial services
- Experience of working in a back office role would be an advantage
- Experience in a data entry/administration role would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to get into the financial services industry working within a dynamic team and getting exposure across the organisation.