Our Client, a Global Investment Manager based in South West London, has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture within Risk due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team. The role is broad and dynamic in scope, offering you excellent exposure across one of the market's leading investment teams.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the wider team to help implement the Operational Risk Framework
- Writing reports for escalation to senior managers
- Conducting Operational Risk training and education
- Contributing to the RCSA framework and business processes management
- 1-2 years' experience within Financial Services, preferably in a Risk or Operational Risk role
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated with the desire to develop your career at a dynamic company
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.