Our client, a leading Asset Management company in London, is looking for a Junior Operational Risk Analyst to join their growing team. They are keen for someone with previous PMO experience who wants to move into a specific Operational Risk role.
The company continues to expand globally and they are looking for a highly motivated individual who will contribute to the implementation of the Operational Risk framework across this firm as part of the wider Risk Management team.
The role will allow for great exposure due to the breadth of responsibilities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the wider team to help implement the Operational Risk Framework
- Writing reports for escalation to senior managers
- Conducting Operational Risk training and education
- Contributing to the RCSA framework and business processes management
- 1-2 years' experience within Financial Services, preferably in a Compliance, Risk, Change or Operations role
- PMO experience is key
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated with the desire to develop your career at a dynamic company
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.