You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market.
This role will join a high-profile Legal & Regulatory team who interact with senior stakeholders across the business. This role is suitable for a recent graduate who is keen to join a major financial services institution and utilise previous work experience within corporate law and regulation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team with legal and regulatory research
- Conduct research and analysis of financial services, legal and compliance information
- Answering incoming queries on regulatory matters
- Working with the wider team to discuss appropriate actions from investigations
- Assist with writing press releases and public information
- Must have a law, economics or financial services related degree
- Drafting and strong written experience is key
- Confident and articulate with excellent organisational skills
- An interest in financial services and someone who is highly motivated to join a regulatory team is essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Seaton-Potter at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.