Twenty are recruiting on behalf of a leading Asset Manager who are looking for a Junior Derivatives Trader to join their multi-asset trading desk in London.
- Execute trades as determined by the Portfolio managers to achieve the best price within set parameters.
- Manage all levels of liquidity and recommend strategies and appropriate trading levels
- Serve as a backup for other areas such as Fixed Income and FX and equities
- Generate and distribute new trade ideas to Analysts and Portfolio Managers for investment consideration.
- Communicate effectively with the team and provide them with any commercial/market information that will help with their trading
- Maintain existing relationships and develop new ones with sell-side trading desks
- 2 years derivatives trading experience desirable
- Interest rate derivatives knowledge with a focus on OTC and listed
- Good experience with clearing and regulatory issues
- Knowledge of securities, market protocols and factors that affect trading
- Experience with Bloomberg OMS/AIM desirable