Junior COO - Investment Banking - London
£50,000 - £60,000
A leading US investment Bank, this institution operates globally with an ever increasing footprint across EMEA. With an established culture, this client offers a great work life balance and a friendly working environment.
Sitting within COO function, this position will support key governance and control activities across this international investment bank. The successful candidate will create and review documentation that will support international committees and senior stakeholders in new imitative decision making. This is an ideal position for anybody wanting to gain high level exposure across one of the worlds largest financial service institutions.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Strong senior stakeholder engagement with the ability to converse with high level individuals on a regular basis
- Exceptional organisation and documentation skill sets
- Ability to work autonomously to strict adhered to deadlines
- Experience within financial services
- Excellent outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience working in a previous governance position with preference for candidates to have worked closely with committees/delegations
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join an exciting team that works internationally across EMEA and the US. The successful candidate will gain huge amounts of exposure across the business and be directly involved with critical projects that will directly affect the EMEA strategy.
If this role is of interest to yourself then please apply with your most up to date CV.